Pressure treated round timber piling is a dependable choice for foundation, land, fresh water, and marine piling.
- Lowest cost deep foundation material.
- Lasts for over 100 years with a concrete cap.
- Natural taper increases friction capacity.
- Can be easily installed at close spacing.
- Minimizes expensive floor slab thickness.
- Resists attack from acidic soils.
- Unaffected by stray electrical currents.
- No corrosion protection required.
- Ease of delivery to jobsite.
- Durable and easily handled at the jobsite.
- Typically uses existing driving equipment.
- Can be cut with a chain saw.
- Only EPA-registered preservatives are used.
- Takes advantage of a plentiful, natural renewable resource.